All the features of our other image printers in a single solution. Convert to TIFF, JPEG, and PDF (as well as GIF, PNG & more) from the same printer.
- JPEG / TIFF / PDF Printer Driver
- Support file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, PSD, PCX, DCX, CAL
- Searchable PDF, Non-Searchable PDF, PDF/A
- Faxable TIFF – Fax profiles F, S, C
- Multi-printer, create unlimited copies of the printer
- Printer Management (Ease of copying, renaming, assigning profiles, deleting printers)
- Shareable printers and shareable profiles
- Ability to silently install custom printers/profiles
- Merge/Combine multiple files into Single TIFF file
- Date/Time, Image, Page Numbering and Text Stamping
- Header and Footer Annotations
- Dashboard (Ease of licensing, printer creation, guides and videos access)
- Profile Manager for setting configuration
- Silence Prompting for save location and filename
- File Splitting by file size or number of pages
- Simple Filename Syntax Creator
- Configure PDF Viewer Layout on opening
- PDF Security (encryption, password protection, document permissions)
- Page Editing (Rotate Pages, Crop Pages, Trim Margins)
- Page Brightness Adjustment
- Page Resizing (Copy Page to New Size)
- Add Borders to Page
- Add Title/Author/Software Producer Document Information to TIFF
- Add Title/Author/Subject/Keywords/Application/Software Producer Document Information to PDF
- Text Extraction
- Run Multiple Commands (Start of job/On Success/On Failure/End of job)
- Automatically View Created Files
- Send Email when File Created
- Compress Created File into ZIP
- Well Log (one continuous page) support
- Large Paper Size support
- Export/Import custom profiles
- Backup/Restore printers & profiles
- Includes Batch files for some common tasks
- One Time and Subscription licensing available
- Transfer printer driver to new computer (only available with Subscription license)
- Pre-Authorized Custom Builds with MSI Installer available for push deployment and/or for copying from a gold copy
- Options for non-interactive sessions and terminal server environments
- Built-in COM API for print automation
- API for Developers
Fast & Easy Image Conversion
Open – Print – Convert, it’s just that simple!
If you can print your file, then Raster Image Printer can convert it into a JPEG, TIFF, PDF or other file format. As a virtual Windows printer installed in the Devices and Printers folder, Raster Image Printer can be accessed from any Windows application.
Select Raster Image Printer 12
Turn off prompting
Change output type
Create faxable TIFF
Edit & Create Profiles
Create the exact TIFF, PDF or other image format that you need.
Raster Image Printer specializes in a set of image formats that are required most often today, with image-specific customizable properties. Edit your output settings using Profile Manager to create a personal profile to apply during conversion.
Edit, copy & create new printers.
Quickly manage your printer settings directly from the Dashboard. Printer Management allows users to change the default profile Raster Image Printer uses to create output files, add new copies of the printer, and rename or delete existing printers.
Change default profile
Add new printer
Open profile manager
Open printer management
Edit activation status
Access help resources
Check for updates
Everything In One Place
Access all tools from the Dashboard.
The Raster Image Printer Dashboard is the control center which brings all the tools for creating and editing profiles, managing printers, accessing help resources and product activation together in one place. Great place to quickly check your subscription expiry date or get notified about new updates.
Where TIFF and PDF Image Printer only support TIFF and PDF respectively, Raster Image Printer supports multiple formats including TIFF, PDF, JPEG, PNG, DCX and others. If you only need to create TIFF images, we recommend TIFF Image Printer, and if you only need to create PDF files, we recommend PDF Image Printer.