Your purchase of a subscription license of PEERNET Reports gives users complete access to all features of the software for the term of one (1) year as well as the ability to move / transfer a license to a new computer or re-license a computer after a crash or operating system upgrade, priority technical support, and access to all updates and upgrades. A subscription license must be renewed annually through your PEERNET online account in order to continue using the software.
PEERNET Reports’ barcoding, labeling, and advanced reporting tools, are primarily deployed embed and tightly integrated with your own Java webstart, desktop, or J2EE application. Our PEERNET Reports software is exclusively designed for enterprise or corporate users, and is available in three license levels:
A Designer Only Edition license:
- Provides access to PEERNET Reports Designer desktop application only.
- Licensed by user. If there is one user per computer then each computer will only need a single license. However, if there are more than one user on a computer then multiple licenses will be required (one for each user).
A In-House Edition license:
- Provides full access to all components of PEERNET Reports.
- A separate In-House Edition license is required for each application and/or solution this software is integrated into within an organization
- An In-House Edition license does not permit the distribution of any portion of this software outside of the licensee’s organization.
*Annual renewal of On-Going Licensing and Support Subscription required.