Combine, edit & merge all kinds of other Windows® documents to create a PDF.
Creates searchable PDF files.
Customize/control size & quality of PDF.
Preview & save edits to revise later.
Plenty of annotation tools & edit functions.
Shows up in MS Word toolbar (Word Add-in).
Maintains links in MS Word when Word Add-In used.
Works from any Windows® application that can print.
Windows 11/10, and Windows Server 2022/2019/2016 platforms supported.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0 Benefits
Easily combine documents from different applications into a single PDF file. Microsoft Office documents, emails, web pages, and files from any application that can print – PDF Creator Plus can handle them all.
Use the Save As PDF 7.0 add-in for Microsoft Word to create PDF documents with all the headings, bookmarks and hyperlinks intact. You can also use the annotation tools in the preview application to add and edit headings, bookmarks and hyperlinks
You only need one program to be able to convert from any Windows application. If you can print from your Windows program, then PDF Creator Plus can create a PDF.
Use the preview application’s annotation tools to add notes and graphics to highlight important areas, or mask out information that may be sensitive.
Use the preview application to combine, rearrange, add, copy or delete any pages before you create your PDF. Easily combine and manage documents of different paper sizes (letter, legal etc) and orientations.
PDF Creator Plus is not limited to just creating PDF files; you can also create TIFF, JPEG, BMP and EMF files.
Keep your file size small by choosing the best compression method for the type of images in your document, and for PDF files downsampling can be used to make the images even smaller.
Save your printed pages as a PDF Creator Plus project file for later revision, to add more pages at a later date, or to import into another PDF Creator Plus project.
For more information visit the online user guide.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0 Supported Platforms
|Operating System||Version 7.0||Version 6.0||Version 5.0|
|Windows Server 2022|
|Windows Server 2019|
|Windows Server 2016|
|Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2|
|Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Windows Server 2008|
|Windows Server 2003|
The PDF Creator Plus 7.0 is the upgrade path for PDF Creator Plus 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, and 2.0.
If you are a registered owner of an earlier version you can purchase the latest version at a discounted price. Please visit the following Sales FAQ for discount rates and complete steps on how to upgrade immediately online.
End of Life Releases
|Product||Retired||End of Life Date Re-licensing Ceases||Recommend Upgrade|
|PDF Creator Plus 6.0||July 2015||December 2021||PDF Creator Plus 7.0|
|PDF Creator Plus 5.0||January 2013||December 2019||PDF Creator Plus 7.0|
|PDF Creator Plus 4.0||January 2010||December 2016||PDF Creator Plus 7.0|
|PDF Creator Plus 3.0||December 2006||December 2012||PDF Creator Plus 7.0|
|PDF Creator Plus 2.0||March 2006||December 2012||PDF Creator Plus 7.0|
Computers that are currently licensed will remain operational but re-licensing and/or re-activation will no longer be available after the end of life date.
PDF Creator Plus Release Notes
If you are a registered owner of an earlier version you can purchase the latest version at a discounted price. Please visit our Sales FAQ for discount rates and complete steps on how to upgrade immediately online.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.007 – April 25, 2022
- A Windows 10 update replaced Photo Viewer with Windows 10 Photos Store app. This release adds support for the new style of printing used by Windows 10 Store apps like Photos, Paint3D, Snip & Sketch that now create two(2) print jobs. Without this change, the first print job which is of format XPS2GDI remains in the queue marked in error and prevents any further print actions from succeeding. Customers using these applications with printing issues need to update to this version.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.006 – January 27, 2021
- Validated against Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
- Fixed issue where numbered boxes in a PDF file were displayed as black boxes in both the preview and the created PDF.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.005 – February 9th, 2018
- Fixed issue saving files where selecting a file name in the list of files and then editing that name in the File name field would test for overwrite using the incorrect filename.
- Fixed random issue where printing from websites that use incomplete webfonts would fail to create a PDF.
- Fixed issue where deleting pages would cause annotations to be missing or moved in the created PDF.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.004 – April 20th, 2017
- Fixed issue with Word Add-In failing on inline hyperlinks with no text.
- Fixed issue with missing bookmarks. Optimization step to merge bookmarks into headers was also merging booksmarks together.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.003 – January 29th, 2016
- Fixed issue where sometimes get a null pointer exception when dealing with some older generation software’s printed output.
PDF Creator Plus 7.0.002 – September 11th, 2015
- Fixed scaling issues with menu items, status bar, task button panel and splash screen when screen resolution is set higher than 96 dpi.
Released PDF Creator Plus 7.0.001 – July 20th, 2015
This new release includes support for Microsoft Windows 10.
In addition, paper size matching was altered to match identically to how paper size matching works for all other Microsoft built printers when paper size is missing from the form library.
- Fixed issue where maximized PDF Creator Plus would no longer be maximized after printing from another maximized application.
- Fixed issue where application would not start if Recent Documents (Windows NoRecentDocsHistory policy) was disabled in the policy registry.
Update PDF Creator Plus 6.0.006 – February 17th, 2015
Fixes and Changes:
- Updated JPEG sub-sampling to always use sub-sampling 4:4:4 for all JPEG and JPEG compression used in PDF, TIFF and JPEG generated files.
- Fixed issue where the PDF Creator Plus application windows would not always appear on top when printing from a 32-bit application running on a 64-bit edition of Windows®.
- Fixed issue where in some cases images were being rendered upside down in the resulting PDF.
- Fixed issue where hatch patterns were being drawn with the wrong colors.
- Fixed issue where outlines were not drawn.
- Fixed issue where after opening a .pnp file, double-clicking to open additional .pnp files would fail.
Update PDF Creator Plus 6.0.004 and 6.0.005 – February 14th, 2014
- Fixed issue where null brushes and null pens where being rendered to PDF causing areas to be drawn in a color when no color was to be displayed in those areas.
- Fixed issue where rotated letters were being drawn in wrong location in the created PDF.
- Fixed issue where letters like ‘(‘ or ‘)’ were being drawn in wrong location or orientation in the created PDF.
- Fixed issue where images were being merged into one big image instead of being left as separate images in the created PDF.
- For AutoCAD, there is now a default hardware margin in order to workaround a bug in AutoCAD where it clips textual elements incorrectly.
Update PDF Creator Plus 6.0.003 – June 3rd, 2013
- Fixed issue where rectangular areas were getting filled in black instead of remaining white or untouched in the created PDF document.
Update PDF Creator Plus 6.0.002 – April 8th, 2013
- Fixed issue where rotated letters in some fonts were failing to be rotated in the created PDF document.
Release PDF Creator Plus 6.0.001 – January 9th, 2013
- Supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- Fixed program termination caused by long print job names.
Final PDF Creator Plus 5.0.008 – May 6 2011
- Corrected a colour inversion issue with some fill styles
- Resolved issue where some Visio files were failing to convert to PDF format causing application to terminate
- Corrected missing colour issue when printing documents containing alpha blended fills
- Simulated bold and/or italic fonts now displayed bold and/or italic in generated PDF document
- Resolved text reversal for rotated text in Microsoft Publisher documents when converted to PDF document
- Resolved issue disappearing images with page is rotated within PDF Creator Plus
- Resolved issue with Word Plug-in where on some systems using Office 2010 the Add-in ribbon was failing to show
Update PDF Creator Plus 5.0.007 – March 29 2011
Support added for:
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows 2008 R2 (SP1)
- Internet Explorer 9.0
Update PDF Creator Plus 5.0.006 – January 21 2011
- Resolved conversion performance/speed issue found on computers with no internet access.
Update PDF Creator Plus 5.0.005 – May 31, 2010
- Enhanced protection against viruses infecting product or attempting to alter product or the documents it creates.
Update PDF Creator Plus 5.0.002 to 5.0.004 – May 21, 2010
- the alignment when printing from within a PDF Creator Project (.pnp) to a Laser Printer, was shifting to the left.
- the placement of the annotations, when in landscape if annotations were added they were shifted in the PDF document.
- SaveAsPDF Add-in from Word 2010, it was being disabled.
- a text issue when printing from PageMaker.
- the display of pictures from Word 2010.
- the display of Smart Art in Word 2007.
- a crashing issue when printing a Word document containing Chinese text.
Released PDF Creator Plus 5.0.001 – January 12, 2010
New features include:
- supports for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 both 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- new image downsampling options allow you to create smaller PDF files
- increased performance to display preview window faster; no more waiting for the file to print
- supports the upcoming release of Microsoft® Office 2010, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- supports Internet Explorer 7 and 8 including protected mode, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- added support for RAW mode printing from applications such as Quicken® and QuarkXPress®
- ability to handle large files that failed in prior 4.0, 3.0 or 2.0 releases
The PEERNET team is always happy to help!
Complete our contact form