https://www.peernet.com/wp-content/uploads/text-rtf-to-pdf-post.png 600 900 Robert Massart https://www.peernet.com/wp-content/uploads/peernet-logo.png Robert Massart2013-07-10 18:36:272022-04-26 16:07:22Convert RTF to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Convert RTF to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Converting an RTF to PDF is easy with this economical PDF creation software. Simple to use with many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only your rich text files (RTF) to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert RTF to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily merge multiple RTF files into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert RTF to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your RTF document and then select File -> Print from the application menu. RTF documents are commonly opened with WordPad or Microsoft Word.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your RTF file. Click the Create PDF button to convert your RTF to PDF now or continue printing RTF or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your RTF to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.