Question: How do I add a hyperlink to a PDF Creator Plus project?
Answer: Use the hyperlink tool found on the PDF Creator Plus annotation toolbar
- Go to the page in the project where you want to place a hyperlink. Select the Hyperlink () in the annotation toolbar usually at the bottom of the screen.
- Click and hold the left mouse button while you drag to create a rectangle around the area on the page that you want to represent the hyperlink. The hyperlink area is represented by a blue dotted rectangle box. This box will not show in the created PDF file.
- You will need to edit the hyperlink properties to add the link to a web address, external file or bookmark. Select the hyperlink in the project and press ENTER.
- In the Annotation Properties screen, you can now enter one of the following:
- Web page – select “Link to a website (URL)” and enter the web address
- External file – select “Link to a file on disk” and enter the path and file name you wish to link to
- Bookmark location in current project – select “Link to a location in this file”, click Browse and select from either Headings or Bookmarks for the location to jump to