Save your TXT to PDF with this easy-to-use and economical PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting TXT to PDF or converting TEXT to PDF as well as any file from a Windows application that can print.
PDF Creator Plus Feature Highlights
- Easily merge multiple TEXT files into a single PDF.
- Drag and drop PDF files to quickly add your TEXT file to an existing PDF file.
- Preview, add, organize, and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF.
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG, and BMP images.
How to Convert Text Files or TXT to PDF
As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to the PDF Creator Plus printer instead of your regular printer.
Open your TXT document and then select File -> Print from the application menu. Text documents are commonly opened with Notepad, WordPad, or Microsoft Word.
Choose PDF Creator Plus 8 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your TEXT file. Click the Create PDF button to convert TXT to PDF now or continue printing TEXT or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 8 printer to add more pages.
In the Create File dialog, type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file (*.pdf) as the Save as type.
- Check the Multipaged PDF and Embed Fonts options.
- If you added hyperlinks or outline information annotations by hand, check the options for Create hyperlinks, Create outlines, or both.
- Keep the Open file option enabled to open PDF automatically upon creation.
- Lastly, click the Save button to convert your TXT to PDF.
A progress dialog will appear as PDF Creator Plus creates your new PDF. If you need to change your PDF, use the Cancel button to stop the process. You can then make your changes and start again.