Convert JPG to PDF with this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only your JPG images to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert JPG to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Merge multiple JPG images together into a single PDF for easy sharing with clients or family
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFFand BMP images
How to Convert JPG to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your JPG image – JPG images can be viewed using Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, or other photo editing software installed on your computer. When the image is open, select the Print item in the toolbar, then select Print… from the drop down menu.
- In the Print Pictures dialog, select the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer from the list of printers.
- Select the layout for your JPG image and then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed JPG image. Click the Create PDF button to convert your JPG to PDF now or continue printing JPG or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your JPG image to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.