Share your publications by converting PUB to PDF with PDF Creator Plus. An economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software with many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only PUB to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert PUB to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily combine multiple PUB files into a single PDF
- Preserve the fonts and formatting of your PUB file when converting to PDF
- PDF files are generally smaller than the original PUB file, and can be viewed by virtually everyone
- Converting PUB to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert PUB to PDF
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
Open your publication in Microsoft Publisher and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your PUB file. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print PUB or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert PUB to PDF.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.