Converting PPT to PDF is easy to do with PDF Creator Plus. Cost effective and easy to use with many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only PPT to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert PPT to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Reduce the size of your PPT presentation by converting to PDF
- Easily merge multiple PPT presentations and other files together into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- Converting PPT to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert PPT to PDF
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
Open your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your PPT presentation. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print PPT presentations or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert PPT to PDF now.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.