Share your presentations by converting PowerPoint to PDF with this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only PowerPoint to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert PowerPoint to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Reduce the size of your PowerPoint presentation by converting to PDF
- Easily merge multiple PowerPoint presentations and other files together into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- Converting PowerPoint to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert PowerPoint to PDF
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
Open your PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your PowerPoint presentation. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print PowerPoint presentations or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert your PowerPoint presentation to a PDF.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.