Save your TXT to PDF with this easy-to-use and economical PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting TXT to PDF or converting TEXT to PDF as well as any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert TEXT to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily merge multiple TEXT files into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert TEXT to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your TEXT document and then select File -> Print from the application menu. Text documents are commonly opened with Notepad, WordPad or Microsoft Word.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your TEXT file. Click the Create PDF button to convert TXT to PDF now or continue printing TEXT or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include
Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your TEXT to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.