Convert Publisher to PDF with this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is your file converter solution for converting not only Publisher to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert Publisher to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily combine multiple Publisher files into a single PDF
- Preserve the fonts and formatting of your Publisher file when converting to PDF
- PDF files are generally smaller than the original Publisher file, and can be viewed by virtually everyone
- Converting Publisher to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert Publisher to PDF
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
Open your publication in Microsoft Publisher and select File->Print from the application menu.
Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your Publisher file. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print Publisher publications or other files to PDF Creator Plus 7.0. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert Publisher to PDF.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.