Easy to use, PDF Creator Plus makes it simple to convert your drawings from AutoCAD to PDF. A cost-effective PDF creation software with many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only AutoCAD to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert AutoCAD to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues by using a PDF file that everyone can open
- Easily combine multiple AutoCAD drawings into a single PDF
- Create complete and to-scale PDF files from any sized drawing, including custom paper sizes
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert AutoCAD to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your DWG drawing in AutoCAD® and select the Plot icon (or select File->Plot from the menu).
- Set the Printer/plotter to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. For large or custom paper sizes, click the Properties button to set the paper size on the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. Click OK to plot your drawing.
- PDF Creator Plus will display your printed AutoCAD drawing. Add more drawings to your PDF file by continuing to print from AutoCAD, or add other files from other applications. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert AutoCAD to PDF.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your AutoCAD drawing to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.