Convert Word to TIFF with TIFF Image Printer
Convert Word to TIFF in just a few clicks! As easy as printing, TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert Word to TIFF in seconds, making it the Word to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Word to TIFF?
Convert Word to TIFF images to protect the information in your Word files. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert Word to TIFF
- Install TIFF Image Printer 10.0 onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose TIFF Image Printer 10.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Select TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) as the output file type and choose where to save your new TIFF image.
- Click the Save button to convert your Word to TIFF.
- Your Word document will be converted to TIFF and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple Word documents into a single TIFF with the Append feature.
- Convert Word into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting Word to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.
Printing from Office 2010
Printing from Office 2007 and earlier
Example of printing from Word 2010
Example of printing from Word 2007