Converting web pages to PDF files is a snap with PDF Creator Plus. With many extra features, this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software is a complete solution for converting not only web pages to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert Web Pages to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily gather information from different web pages into a single PDF for printing and sharing, perfect for travel and vacation itineraries
- Store all your electronic invoices from online ordering as easily searchable PDF files
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert Web Pages to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- From the desired web page in your internet browser click the down arrow next to the Print icon then click Print… from the drop down menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from the web page. Click the Create PDF button to convert your web pages to PDF now or continue printing web pages or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your web pages to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.