If you need to convert PDF to TIFF , the TIFF Image Printer can help you do that in just a few clicks!
As easy as printing, with the TIFF Image Printer you can quickly convert PDF to TIFF in seconds. It works with any Windows® application which will make it the PDF to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert PDF to TIFF?
Convert PDF to TIFF images to protect your PDF documents from unwanted copying or changes. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert PDF to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your PDF file in Adobe® Reader or any PDF viewer software that can print PDF files, and click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose TIFF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.