If you need to convert HTML to PDF then PDF Creator Plus is the simple, low-cost solution for you!
Easy to use with many additional built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is the best file converter on the market, and a complete solution for converting not only HTML to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert HTML to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily merge multiple HTML files saved on your computer into a single PDF for archiving and sharing
- Backup your website by merging all files into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert HTML to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open an HTML file in your internet browser. HTML files are commonly opened with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Click the down arrow next to the Print icon then click Print… from the drop down menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your HTML file. Click the Create PDF button to convert your HTML to PDF now or continue printing HTML or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your HTML to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.