Save your Excel to PDF with this budget-friendly and simple to use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only Excel to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert Excel to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily merge multiple Excel and other files together into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- Converting Excel to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert Excel to PDF
Download and install a free trial to try it out, or install and activate your purchased copy. The setup program will install the PDF Creator Plus app and PDF Creator Plus 8 virtual printer to your computer.
PDF Creator Plus can convert and merge documents to PDF by printing any document to the PDF Creator Plus 8 virtual printer instead of your regular printer.
Open your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and select File->Print from the application menu.
Choose PDF Creator Plus 8 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your Excel spreadsheet. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print Excel or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 8 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert Excel to PDF now.
In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your Excel spreadsheet to PDF.
As PDF Creator Plus converts your Excel file to PDF a progress dialog will pop up. If you wish to change the PDF, click the Cancel button to halt the process. Make any desired adjustments and start again.