Quickly and easily convert to PDF from any file format that you can print. With many extra features not found in other PDF creator software products, PDF Creator Plus is an affordable solution for converting to Adobe PDF from any Windows application that supports printing.
Why Convert to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Convert Word, Excel, Photoshop and other files to PDF documents just by printing
- Easily combine multiple documents into a single PDF using the PDF preview window
- Add, move and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF to get the exact PDF you want
- Use the included annotation features to add notes, graphics, and hyperlinks to your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
Open your document in its native application, such as Notepad for a text file as shown below, and select File->Print from the application menu.
Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your document. You can add more pages by printing more files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert to PDF.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.