It only takes a few simple steps to convert Word to PDF with PDF Image Printer!
As easy as printing, PDF Image Printer works with any Windows® application, making it the Word to PDF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Word to PDF?
When converting Word to PDF you can create both searchable, or vector, Adobe PDF files and non-searchable, or raster, PDF files.
With the release of PDF Image Printer 12, the software now includes the ability to create Adobe PDF. The benefits of Adobe PDF include: the ability to search for text in the file, copy text from the PDF, utilize web links and internal links, and the file size of Adobe PDF is generally smaller than non-searchable PDF.
Non-searchable PDF are used to protect the information in your Word files as each page is an image, allowing you to safely share your Word files in a format that can be viewed by virtually anyone, but cannot be altered.
How to Convert Word to PDF
1. Install PDF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the PDF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose PDF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the PDF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output PDF file. For basic PDF conversion we recommend the Adobe PDF profile.
6. Click Save to create your PDF file.