Convert JPG to TIFF quickly and easily.
Just by printing to the TIFF Image Printer you can convert a JPG to a TIFF image in seconds. Create separate TIFF images for each JPG or use the append feature to effortlessly combine more that one JPG to TIFF.
Do more than just convert JPG to TIFF – TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application that can print, making it the TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert JPG to TIFF?
You often need to combine JPG images into a single TIFF image for easy distribution as well as to maintain image quality in a protected, portable format. TIFF is commonly used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software and can be viewed by virtually anyone.
How to Convert JPG to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your JPG image in your favorite image view and then click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose TIFF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.