Convert DOC to PDF with Raster Image Printer
If you need to convert DOC to PDF the Raster Printer can help you do that in just a few clicks!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert DOC to PDF, TIFF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the DOC to PDF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert DOC to PDF?
When converting DOC to PDF you can create both searchable, or vector, Adobe PDF files and non-searchable, or raster, PDF files.
With the release of Raster Image Printer 12, the software now includes the ability to create Adobe PDF. The benefits of Adobe PDF include: the ability to search for text in the file, copy text from the PDF, utilize web links and internal links, and the file size of Adobe PDF is generally smaller than non-searchable PDF.
Non-searchable PDF are used to protect the information in your DOC files as each page is an image, allowing you to safely share your DOC files in a format that can be viewed by virtually anyone, but cannot be altered.
How to Convert DOC to PDF
1. Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the Raster Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose Raster Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the PDF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output PDF file. For basic PDF conversion we recommend the Adobe PDF profile.
6. Click Save to create your PDF file.