How to Convert JPEG to TIFF
The TIFF Image Printer is a virtual Windows® printer that allows you to convert JPG images to TIFF files just by opening the JPG in an image viewer and going to “print” and then selecting the TIFF Image Printer instead of your default printer. Customize all your output settings and just click “print” – out comes a TIFF file, exactly as you need it.
- Download and install the TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your JPG image in your favorite image viewer that can print.
- Choose the TIFF Image Printer from the printers list, then click the Print button.
- You can also adjust your output settings by clicking “options” within the print dialog box.
- Name your file and just click “save” to convert your JPG to TIFF.