Convert PDF to TIFF with TIFF Image Printer
Convert PDF to TIFF in just a few clicks! As easy as printing, with the TIFF Image Printer you can quickly convert PDF to TIFF in seconds. It works with any Windows® application which will make it the PDF to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert PDF to TIFF?
Convert PDF to TIFF images to protect your PDF documents from unwanted copying or changes. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert PDF to TIFF
- Install TIFF Image Printer 10.0 onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your PDF file in Adobe® Reader or any PDF viewer software that can print PDF files.
- Choose TIFF Image Printer 10.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Select TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) as the output file type and choose where to save your new TIFF image.
- Click the Save button to convert your PDF to TIFF.
- Your PDF file will be converted to TIFF and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple PDF files into a single multipaged TIFF image with the Append feature.
- Convert your PDF files into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting PDF to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your PDF document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.