Convert DWG to TIFF with TIFF Image Printer
In just a few clicks you can easily convert DWG to TIFF!
As easy as printing, TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® CAD program, such as Autodesk AutoCAD® so you can quickly convert your large scale drawings from DWG to TIFF in seconds, making it the DWG to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert DWG to TIFF?
Convert your DWG to TIFF images to protect the information in your drawings before sending them to clients. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used by print shops, and in document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert DWG to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your DWG drawing in AutoCAD® and select the Plot icon from the top menu.
3. Set the Printer/plotter to TIFF Image Printer 12 printer. When plotting drawings on a large paper size, click the Properties button – Custom Properties button to set the desired paper size on the printer. Click OK to plot your drawing.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.