Easily convert RTF to TIFF with just a few clicks of the mouse!
As easy as printing, with the TIFF Image Printer you can quickly convert RTF files to TIFF images in seconds. It works with any Windows® application making it the RTF to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert RTF to TIFF?
You can convert RTF to TIFF images to retain the document’s contents and formatting in a protected, portable format. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert RTF to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your RTF file in WordPad or any other rich text format file viewer that can print RTF files, then select File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose TIFF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.