What is PDF Image Printer?
PDF Image Printer is a virtual Windows® printer that allows you to create Adobe® PDF files from any document you can open and print to your laser printer, you just select the PDF Image Printer instead of your laser printer.
|If you are looking for service and/or server solution that runs 24x7 to convert documents, then check out PEERNET Document Conversion Service.|
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support.
- Endorsing TIFF images.
- Produces high quality PDF images.
- Automatically reduce PDF images to the fewest number of colors possible without affecting image quality, to save space.
- Create secure PDF files using 40-bit or 128-bit encryption, password security, and permission levels to restrict access to document contents.
- Can create files without prompting and supports custom naming.
- Can perform image resize, rotate, crop, trim, and many others image adjustments.