Convert Excel to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Convert Excel to PDF with this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only Excel to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert Excel to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
|Easily merge multiple Excel and other files together into a single PDF|
|Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF|
|Converting Excel to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet|
|More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images|
How to Convert Excel to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus 6.0 instead of your normal printer.
- Open your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 6.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your Excel spreadsheet. You can add more pages to your PDF file by continuing to print Excel or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 6.0 printer. When all pages have been added, click on the Create PDF button to convert Excel to PDF now.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your Excel spreadsheet to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.
Printing from Excel 2010
Printing from Excel 2007 and earlier