Easily convert DOC to JPEG with just a few clicks of the mouse!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert DOC to JPEG, TIFF, PDF or other raster formats, making it the DOC to JPEG converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert DOC to JPEG?
Converting DOC to JPEG images is an ideal way to protect the information in your DOC files when archiving or distributing over the Internet as JPEG images are very difficult to alter, and can be viewed by virtually anyone.
How to Convert DOC to JPEG
- Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose Raster Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Your DOC will be converted to JPEG and saved in the location specified.
- Convert DOC into JPEG images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting DOC to JPEG can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.