As easy way to convert your Email to TIFF images – just print your message to the TIFF Image Printer to quickly convert it to a TIFF image in seconds.
Use the append feature to combine more that one email to TIFF or create separate TIFF images for each email message.
Convert more than email to TIFF, TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application making it the TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Email to TIFF?
As a primary method of business communication, convert email to TIFF images to archive and protect confidential information. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert Email to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. In your email program, such as Microsoft Outlook, find and open the email message you want to convert to TIFF, then select File-Print.
3. Choose TIFF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.