Convert JPEG to TIFF with TIFF Image Printer
Convert JPEG to TIFF quickly and easily!
Just print your JPEG to the TIFF Image Printer for an easy way to convert JPEG to TIFF in seconds.
Create separate TIFF images for each JPEG or use the append feature to effortlessly combine more that one JPEG to TIFF.
Do more than just convert JPEG to TIFF – TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application that can print, making it the TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert JPEG to TIFF?
Combine JPEG images into a single TIFF image for easy distribution as well as to maintain image quality in a protected, portable format. TIFF is commonly used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software and can be viewed by virtually anyone.
How to Convert JPEG to TIFF
1. Install TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the TIFF Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your JPG image in your favorite image view and then click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose TIFF Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.