How to Convert Word Docs to TIFF
- Download and install the TIFF Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose TIFF Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- Create the exact TIFF you need with the many options available. The settings used when converting Word to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears, choose where you want to save it and then click Save.