Create EMF files from Word, Excel, CAD and many other programs with this economical and easy-to-use file conversion software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for creating not only EMF files, but also Adobe PDF files, and JPEG, TIFF and BMP images from any Windows application that can print.
Why Create EMF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily create EMF files suitable for embedding inside other documents, such as Word or Excel
- EMF files are scalable even when embedded into another document unlike images which can become stretched or skewed
- More than just EMF, PDF Creator Plus can also create PDF files and TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert to EMF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create EMF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your document in its native application, such as Notepad for a text file as shown below, and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button.
- PDF Creator Plus will display the pages of your printed document. To create your EMF file select File – Create Other File… from the application menu.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new EMF file and choose where to save it.
- Select Enhanced metafile(*.emf) as the Save as type.
- Click the Save button to convert to Enhanced Metafile format (EMF).
- A progress dialog is displayed while your EMF file is being created. Each page of your document is created as a separate EMF file and can be embedded into other applications.