Converting XLS to TIFF is as easy as printing! TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert XLS to TIFF in seconds, making it the XLS to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert XLS to TIFF?
Convert XLS to TIFF images to protect the information in your XLS spreadsheets. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert XLS to TIFF
- Install TIFF Image Printer 11.0 onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose TIFF Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- You will see this if you are printing from Excel 2010:
- You will see this if you are printing from Excel 2007 and earlier:
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Select TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) as the output file type and choose where to save your new TIFF image.
- Click the Save button to convert your XLS to TIFF.
- Your XLS document will be converted to TIFF and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple XLS spreadsheets into a single TIFF with the Append feature.
- Convert XLS into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting XLS to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your spreadsheet. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.