Convert your spreadsheets from XLS to PDF using PDF Creator Plus for safe and easy sharing. A low-cost and easy to use PDF creation solution with many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus can convert not only XLS to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert XLS to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Easily merge multiple XLS and other files together into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- Converting XLS to PDF allows for secure distribution through email or over the internet
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert XLS to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
- You will see this if you are printing from Excel 2010:
- You will see this if you are printing from Excel 2007 or earlier:
- PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your XLS spreadsheet. Continue printing XLS or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer to add more pages or click on the Create PDF button to convert your XLS to PDF now.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your XLS to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.