A few simple steps is all it takes to convert Word to TIFF!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert Word to TIFF, PDF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the Word to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Word to TIFF?
Converting Word to TIFF images is an ideal way to protect the information in your Word files as TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert Word to TIFF
- Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose Raster Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Your Word document will be converted to TIFF and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple Word documents into a single TIFF with the Append feature.
- Convert Word into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting Word to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.