A few simple steps is all it takes to convert Word to TIFF!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert Word to TIFF, PDF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the Word to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Word to TIFF?
Converting Word to TIFF images is an ideal way to protect the information in your Word files as TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert Word to TIFF
1. Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the Raster Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File-Print from the application menu.
3. Choose Raster Image Printer 12 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output TIFF Image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create your TIFF image.