A quick and easy way to convert Word to PDF!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert Word to PDF, TIFF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the Word to PDF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Word to PDF?
Converting Word to PDF creates non-searchable, or raster, PDF files. This is an ideal way to protect the information in your Word files as each page is an image, allowing you to safely share your Word files in a format that can be viewed by virtually anyone, but cannot be altered.
How to Convert Word to PDF
- Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose Raster Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Your Word document will be converted to PDF and saved in the location specified.
- Convert Word into PDF files that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting Word to PDF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.