Save all your Email to PDF with this simple and cost-effective PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete file converter solution for converting not only your emails to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert Email to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Don’t lose that important message – save your email confirmations, invoices, itineraries and other messages as PDF for easy sharing and future reference
- Easily merge multiple emails into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert Email to PDF
Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your email program then find and open the email message you want to convert to PDF. The steps below use Microsoft Outlook but the same steps will work for other email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and others.
Select File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Creator Plus 7.0 from the list of printers then click the Print button or the OK button.
PDF Creator Plus will display the printed pages from your email. Continue printing more email messages or other files to the PDF Creator Plus 6.0 printer to add more pages or click the Create PDF button to convert your EMAIL to PDF now.
- In the Create File dialog:
A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.