https://www.peernet.com/wp-content/uploads/word-to-pdf-post.png 600 900 Robert Massart https://www.peernet.com/wp-content/uploads/peernet-logo.png Robert Massart2013-07-10 18:21:562019-01-16 12:01:57Convert DOC to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Convert DOC to PDF with PDF Creator Plus
Converting DOC to PDF is a snap with this economical and easy-to-use PDF creation software. With many built-in features, PDF Creator Plus is a complete solution for converting not only DOC to PDF but also any file from a Windows application that can print.
Why Convert DOC to PDF with PDF Creator Plus?
- Includes a Word Add-In for creating PDF with hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Easily merge DOC and other files together into a single PDF
- Preview, add, organize and delete unwanted pages before creating your PDF
- More than just PDF, PDF Creator Plus can also create TIFF, JPEG and BMP images
How to Convert DOC to PDF
- Download your free trial and install PDF Creator Plus on your computer. As a virtual printer, PDF Creator Plus can create PDF files by using the Save As PDF 7.0 Add-In in Word or by simply printing to PDF Creator Plus instead of your normal printer.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and select the Save As PDF 7.0 button from either the toolbar or the Add-Ins tab on the ribbon.
- Hyperlink information from your DOC file is always retained and the PDF Bookmark Creation Settings dialog can be used to change any outline levels as desired. Press the OK button to proceed.
- A progress dialog is displayed while the Save As PDF 7.0 Add-In processes and prints the document to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer.
- The PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer sends the printed pages to PDF Creator Plus. Any hyperlinks and outline levels are displayed.
- To convert your DOC to PDF now, click on the Create PDF button. If you want to add more pages from other files, leave the PDF Creator Plus window open and use the Save As PDF 7.0 Add-In to send more DOC files, or add pages from other files by printing to the PDF Creator Plus 7.0 printer.
- In the Create File dialog:
- Type in a name for your new PDF document and choose where to save it.
- Select PDF file(*.pdf) as the Save as type and ensure the Create Multipaged File, Embed Fonts, Include Outline and Include Hyperlinks options are checked.
- Click the Save button to convert your DOC to PDF.
- A progress dialog is displayed while your PDF is being created.