Convert DOC to PDF in just a few clicks!
As easy as printing, PDF Image Printer works with any Windows® application, making it the DOC to PDF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert DOC to PDF?
Converting DOC to PDF creates non-searchable, or raster, PDF files. This is an ideal way to protect the information in your DOC files as each page is an image, allowing you to safely share your DOC files in a format that can be viewed by virtually anyone, but cannot be altered.
How to Convert DOC to PDF
- Install PDF Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your document in Microsoft Word and click File->Print from the application menu.
- Choose PDF Image Printer 11.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button or the OK button.
- You will see this if you are printing from Word 2010:
- You will see this if you are printing from Word 2007 and earlier:
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Choose Adobe PDF Multipaged (*.pdf) as the output file type and where to save your new PDF file.
- Click the Save button to convert your DOC to PDF.
- Your DOC will be converted to PDF and saved in the location specified.
- Convert DOC into PDF files that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting DOC to PDF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your document. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.
- Click the Printer Properties link in Word 2010:
- Click the Properties button in Word 2007 and earlier: