Convert AutoCad to TIFF in just a few clicks!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert AutoCad to TIFF, PDF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the Word to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert AutoCad to TIFF?
Convert AutCAD to TIFF images to protect the information in your drawings before sending them to clients. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used by print shops, and in document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert AutoCad to TIFF
- Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- Open your drawing in AutoCAD® and select the Plot icon (or select File->Plot from the menu).
- Set the Printer/plotter to Raster Image Printer 11.0 printer. When plotting drawings on a large paper size, click the Properties button to set the matching paper size on the printer. Click OK to plot your drawing.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Select TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) as the output file type and choose where to save your new TIFF image.
- Click the Save button to convert your AutoCAD to TIFF.
- Your AutoCAD drawing will be converted to TIFF and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple AutoCAD drawings into a single TIFF with the Append feature.
- Convert drawings from AutoCAD into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting drawings from AutoCAD to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your drawing. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.