Convert AutoCad to TIFF in just a few clicks!
As easy as printing, Raster Image Printer works with any Windows® application so you can quickly convert AutoCad to TIFF, PDF, JPEG or other raster formats, making it the Word to TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert AutoCad to TIFF?
Convert AutCAD to TIFF images to protect the information in your drawings before sending them to clients. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used by print shops, and in document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert AutoCad to TIFF
1. Install Raster Image Printer onto your computer. You will see the Raster Image Printer icon on your desktop.
2. Open your DWG drawing in AutoCAD® and select the Plot icon from the top menu.
3. Set the Printer/plotter to Raster Image Printer 12 printer. When plotting drawings on a large paper size, click the Properties button – Custom Properties button to set the desired paper size on the printer. Click OK to plot your drawing.
4. Enter the location and filename for the TIFF image.
5. Select the profile, group of settings, that you want applied to your output image. For basic TIFF conversion we recommend the Color Optimized TIFF profile.
6. Click Save to create TIFF your image.