What is Raster Image Printer?
Raster Image Printer is a virtual Windows® printer that allows you to create JPEG, TIFF, PDF files from any document you can open and print to your laser printer, you just select the Raster Image Printer instead of your laser printer.
|If you are looking for service and/or server solution that runs 24x7 to convert documents, then check out PEERNET Document Conversion Service.|
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support.
- It is TIFF Image Printer and PDF Image Printer combined with more
- Endorsing PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and others.
- Create high quality PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and others
- Can print from 50 to 1200 DPI.
- Can create FAX ready TIFF files in Profile S, Profile F or Profile C FAX formats.
- Can create files without prompting and supports custom naming.
- Can perform image resize, rotate, crop, trim, and many others image adjustments.