Convert Email to TIFF with TIFF Image Printer
Convert Email to TIFF images in just a few clicks! As easy as printing, you can quickly convert your email to TIFF images in seconds with TIFF Image Printer. Use the append feature to combine more that one email to TIFF or create separate TIFF images for each email message.
Convert more than email to TIFF, TIFF Image Printer works with any Windows® application making it the TIFF converter you will turn to time and again.
Why Convert Email to TIFF?
As a primary method of business communication, convert email to TIFF images to archive and protect confidential information. TIFF images are very difficult to alter and can be viewed by virtually anyone. TIFF is a common format for faxing, and is often used in document imaging, document archiving and eDiscovery software.
How to Convert Email to TIFF
- Install TIFF Image Printer 10.0 onto your computer. This will create a new virtual printer in your Printers folder.
- In your email program, such as Microsoft Outlook, find and open the email message you want to convert to TIFF, then select File->Print.
- Choose TIFF Image Printer 10.0 from the printers list, then click the Print button.
- In the Save Image File dialog that appears:
- Select TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) as the output file type and choose where to save your new TIFF image.
- Click the Save button to convert your email to TIFF.
- Your email message will be converted to a TIFF image and saved in the location specified.
- Merge multiple email messages into a single multipaged TIFF image with the Append feature.
- Convert your email messages into TIFF images that meet your exact requirements with the many options available. The settings used when converting email to TIFF can be accessed through the Print dialog when you are printing your messages. See Setting Printing Preferences in the on-line user guide for more information.